Texas native Clinton Dempsey is a senior client service associate at Beavers Wealth Management who specializes in the “client first” experience. Clinton believes that efficiency, integrity and prompt, pragmatic choices are key to any professional relationship. Clinton brings 10 years of banking and finance experience to the Beavers Wealth Management team. Outside of work, he enjoys playing guitar and listening to music as well as spending quality time outdoors with his wife and son.
P.S. Personally speaking
- Q. What are your must-have travel items?
My smartphone, camera and headphones.
- Q. What is your favorite kind of trip? Why?
The relaxing kind. I love to fly to the mountains. Crisp morning air. Beautiful scenes. Wildlife. I love it.
- Q. How do you spend your time outside of the office?
With the family mostly. I do enjoy listening to or playing music. I also enjoy playing video games.
- Q. If you weren’t doing what you do today, what other job would you have?
I always thought doing what Matthew McConaughey did in “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” would be a fun job. Someone who writes jingles or comes up with catchy slogans for products and companies. Marketing, basically, but the ability to be creative is crucial.
- Q. What’s the one thing that might surprise others about you?
Probably my humor/wit. I am very reserved when I first meet someone.
- Q. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Q. What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
The cliché answer is my family; however, my other answer would be music. Music has always been there. When no one else was there, music was something I used to escape and relax within. My therapy.
- Q. How do you define success?
This has changed many times throughout my life. As a young man, success was measured by dollar symbols, the number of clients I had or my sales quotas. As of where I stand now, success is my ability to provide for my family and, more importantly, being a good father who spends time loving, learning and being with my children and wife. How they remember me when I am gone will be the measure of my success.